Note: In addition to the materials listed in the above table, the manufacturer can also select materials suitable for the production of this series of chemical pumps according to user needs. The selected materials and their codes shall be in principle in accordance with GB2100-80. For materials that have not been coded in the country, international or domestic material codes (such as industry or factory standards) are allowed.
IH type stainless steel chemical centrifugal pump has the advantages of reasonable and reliable water conservancy performance layout, small volume, light weight, good anti-cavitation performance, low power consumption, convenient use and maintenance, and high work efficiency. The IH single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump is a horizontal structure, and its structural design can basically meet all pipe installations.
IH stainless steel chemical centrifugal pump transport medium temperature is -20 ° C ~ 105 ° C, when needed, double-face sealed cooling device, the medium temperature can be transported from 20 ° C to +280 ° C. Suitable for use in industries such as chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, power, paper, food, pharmaceutical, environmental, wastewater and synthetic fibers to transport a variety of corrosive or non-contaminating water-like media.
1. Preparation before starting
(1) Clean the pump and the site before starting.
(2) Check if the amount of lubricating oil in the bracket is appropriate (the oil level is about 2mm from the center line of the oil level gauge) and the oil level gauge is intact.
(3) Check the steering of the prime mover before connecting the coupling. After the steering arrow of the pump is aligned, connect the coupling.
(4) After installing the mechanical seal or packing and coupling, it is convenient to turn the pump shaft by hand. There should be no rubbing phenomenon and the protective cover of the coupling should be installed.
(5) The pump should be used under suction. Before starting, the pump should be pumped or vacuumed. The pump should be used under the condition of backflow. Before the start, the pump will fill the pump with the liquid delivered. After the air in the pump is removed, the gate valve of the discharge pipe will be discharged. shut down.
(6) Check if the foundation bolts are loose before starting. Whether the gland is skewed and the supply of lubricating oil and cooling water.
(1) Close the inlet and outlet pressure (or vacuum) meter and the outlet valve. (If there is a bypass pipe, it should be closed at this time.) Start the motor (it is best to start the operation after confirming that the pump is turned correctly before jogging.) ), then open the inlet and outlet pressure (or vacuum) meter, when the pump reaches the normal speed, and the meter indicates the corresponding pressure, then slowly open the outlet valve to adjust to the required working conditions. In the case that the discharge line is closed, the pump can not work continuously for more than 3 minutes.
(2) Always pay attention to the power reading of the prime mover and the vibration of the pump during the starting process. The vibration number should not exceed 0.06 mm. The measuring position is the bearing housing.
(3) Sealing condition: The mechanical seal should be free from leakage and heat, and the packing seal should be in continuous dripping state.
(1) Always check the heat of the pump and motor (the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 75 °C) and the oil supply of the oil level gauge. (Generally, after every 1500 hours of operation, you must replace the lubricant once).
(2) The suction valve cannot be used to adjust the flow to avoid cavitation.
(3) The pump should not be operated continuously at a design flow rate lower than 30%. If it is necessary to operate continuously under this condition, a bypass pipe should be installed at the outlet to discharge excess flow.
(4) Pay attention to whether the pump is running with or without noise. If abnormal conditions are found, it should be eliminated or stopped in time.
(1) Slowly close the spit outlet line gate valve (if the pump is used under reverse conditions, also close the gate valve of the suction line) and turn off the switches of various meters.
(2) cut off the power
(3) If the seal is externally drained, close the outer drain valve.
(4) If the ambient temperature is lower than the freezing point of the liquid, the liquid in the pump should be drained to prevent cracking.
(5) If the parking is not used for a long time, in addition to the corrosive liquid in the pump, the parts should be removed and cleaned, especially the sealed cavity. It is best to remove the pump after cleaning and reinstall it. In addition to oiling and anti-rust treatment and sealing pump inlet and outlet, it should be inspected regularly.