The suction line pressure is allowed to be 0.3 MPa, and the maximum operating pressure of the pump is 1.6 MPa.
First, assembly and disassembly
Before the pump is assembled, first check the parts for defects that affect the assembly and scrub them before assembly.
1. The connecting bolts and wire plugs of each place can be tightened on the corresponding parts.
2. The 0-ring seal, paper pad, felt, etc. can be placed on the corresponding parts beforehand.
3. The seal ring and packing, packing ring, packing gland, etc. can be loaded into the pump cover in advance.
4. Install the rolling bearing on the shaft, then install it into the suspension, close the gland, press the rolling bearing, and put the connecting bolt on the shaft.
5. Set the shaft on the shaft, then install the pump cover on the suspension, and then install and tighten the impeller, the stop pad, the impeller nut, etc. Finally, install the above components into the pump body and tighten the connecting bolts on the pump body and pump cover.
In the above assembly process, some small parts such as flat keys, oil pans, and 0-shaped seals in the water-blocking bushings are easy to be drained or clamped, and special attention should be paid.
The pump removal sequence can basically be reversed in the assembly sequence.
Second, the installation
The quality of the pump installation has an important impact on the operation and life of the pump, so installation and calibration must be done carefully. The shape and installation dimensions of the pump.
1. Installation and calibration:
1) Remove greasy and dirt from the base and place the base on the foundation.
2) Check the level of the base with a spirit level, allowing the wedge to be leveled.
3) Water the base and anchor bolt holes with cement.
4) After the cement is dry, check whether the holes of the base and anchor bolts are loose. After proper fitting, tighten the anchor bolts and check the level.
5) Clean the support plane of the base, the pump foot and the plane of the motor foot, and install the water recording and motor on the base.
6) A certain gap should be maintained between the couplings. Check whether the center line of the pump shaft and the motor shaft are consistent. Use a thin gasket to adjust it to be concentric.
Measuring the outer and outer sides of the coupling, the difference between the left and right shall not exceed 0.1 mm, and the maximum and minimum difference between the end faces of the two couplings shall not exceed 0.3 (mm).
2, installation instructions:
1) The installation height of the centrifugal pump, the length of the pipeline, the diameter and the flow rate should be in accordance with the calculation, and strive to reduce unnecessary losses.
2) When transporting long distances, take a larger diameter. The pipeline of the pump should have its own support. The weight of the unsupported pipeline should be added to the pump to avoid crushing the pump.
3) If the discharge line is equipped with a check valve, it should be installed outside the gate valve.
Third, start stop and run
1) It should be determined whether the rotation direction of the motor is correct before the machine is connected, and whether the operation of the pump is flexible.
2) Close the idle valve on the discharge line.
3) Fill the pump with water or use a vacuum pump to divert water.
4) Turn on the power. When the pump reaches the normal speed, gradually open the gate valve on the discharge line and adjust to the required working condition. If the gate valve on the discharge pipe is closed, the pump should not work continuously for more than 3 times. minute.
1) Gradually close the gate valve on the discharge line and cut off the power.
2) If the ambient temperature is below 0 °C, the water in the pump should be released to avoid cracking.
3) If the use is stopped for a long time, the pump should be disassembled, cleaned and oiled, and stored in a package.
1). During the driving and running process, you must pay attention to observe the meter reading, the bearing heat, the leakage of the packing and the heat and vibration and noise are normal. If abnormal conditions are found, they should be dealt with immediately.
2). The bearing temperature is not more than 80 °C, and the bearing temperature must not exceed 40 °C than the ambient temperature.
3). The filler is normal and the water leakage should be a small amount of uniformity.
4). The bearing oil level should be kept in the normal position, not too high or too low. When it is too low, the lubricating oil should be replenished in time.
5) If the gap between the sealing ring and the impeller is too large, replace it with a new one.