YG vertical pipeline centrifugal oil pump
YG vertical pipeline centrifugal oil pump is an ISG series single-stage single-suction pipeline centrifugal pump expansion. It is the scientific and technical personnel of the unit. The water pump expert in the United Nations selects the domestic excellent hydraulic model, and adopts the performance parameters of the IS-type centrifugal pump in the general vertical pump. Based on the ingenious combination design, the product suitable for conveying oily medium is derived on the basis of ISG centrifugal pump according to the temperature and medium. This series of products has the advantages of high efficiency, low noise, and reliable performance. It meets the requirements of the latest national mechanical department JB/T5305 8-93. The products are designed and manufactured according to the international IS02858 standard. All the series of products adopt the national standard explosion-proof motor. The explosion-proof grade is DIIBT4 and the protection grade is IP54. The impeller is made of high quality brass. In 1993, it passed the inspection of the pipeline pump products of the Ministry of Machinery Industry. qualified.
YG vertical pipeline oil pump features:
1. The YG vertical pipeline oil pump is a vertical structure with the same diameter and diameter, and is located on the same center line. It can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. The shape is compact and beautiful, the floor space is small, and the building investment is low. If it is equipped with a protective cover, it can be used outdoors.
2. The impeller is directly mounted on the extension shaft of the motor. The axial length is short and the structure is compact. The pump and motor bearing are arranged reasonably, which can effectively balance the radial and axial loads generated by the pump operation, thus ensuring stable operation of the pump. The vibration noise is very low.
3. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or mechanical seal combination. It adopts imported titanium alloy seal ring, medium-sized high temperature resistant mechanical seal and hard alloy material. It is wear-resistant and seal, which can effectively increase the service life of mechanical seal.
4, installation and maintenance is convenient, no need to dismantle the pipeline system, as long as the pump joint body nut is removed to extract all the rotor components.
5. The series and parallel operation modes of the pump can be adopted according to the requirements of use, that is, the flow and the head.
6. The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be used according to the requirements of the pipeline arrangement.
YG vertical pipeline centrifugal oil pump working conditions:
1. Suction pressure <1.0 MP a, or pump system maximum working pressure <1.6 MP a, ie pump suction pressure + pump head <1.6 MP a, pump static pressure test pressure 2.5 MP a, please indicate system work when ordering pressure. Pump system working pressure greater than 1.6 MPa BU should be submitted separately at the time of ordering. In order to manufacture, the overcurrent portion and the coupling portion of the pump are made of cast steel.
2. Ambient temperature <40 °C, relative humidity <9 5%.
3. The volume of solid particles in the medium to be transported does not exceed 0.1% of the unit volume, and the particle size is >0.2 mm.
Note: If the medium is used with small particles, please indicate the order date, so that the manufacturer can wear a wear-resistant mechanical seal.
YG vertical pipeline centrifugal oil pump product use:
1.YG vertical pipeline oil pump for conveying petroleum products such as gasoline, kerosene and diesel oil. The temperature of the medium to be transported is -20°C-+120°C.
2. The pump is mainly used to supercharge the pipeline, transport gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, aviation oil and other oils over long distances, and also transport other non-corrosive liquids. Applicable to oil depots, petrol stations, chemical, mining, petrochemical, enterprises and institutions.
YG vertical pipeline oil pump start and stop:
Preparation before starting:
1. Test whether the motor is turning correctly. See the clockwise rotation from the top of the motor to the pump. The test time should be short to avoid dry wear of the mechanical seal.
2. Open the exhaust valve to fill the entire pump body and close the exhaust valve when it is full.
3. Check if all parts are normal.
4. Used to turn the pump to make the lubricating fluid enter the mechanical seal end face.
5. The high temperature type should be preheated first, and the heating rate is 50 °C / hour to ensure uniform heating of all parts.
1. Fully open imported valves.
2. Close the spout pipe valve.
3. Start the motor and observe if the pump is running normally.
4. Adjust the opening degree of the outlet valve to the required working condition. If the user installs a flow meter or a pressure gauge at the pump outlet, the pump should be operated at the rated point listed in the performance parameter table by adjusting the opening degree of the outlet valve; There is no flow meter or pressure gauge at the pump outlet. The motor's current should be measured by adjusting the outlet of the outlet valve to make the motor run within the rated current. Otherwise, the pump will be overloaded (ie, high current operation) to the motor. Burned out. The adjusted outlet valve opening size is related to the pipeline working condition.
5. Check the leakage of the shaft seal. If the mechanical seal leaks normally, it should be <3 drops/min.
6, check the motor, bearing temperature ≤ 70 ° C.
1. The high temperature type first cools down, the cooling speed is <10 °C/min, and the temperature is lowered to below 80 °C to stop.
2. Close the spout pipe valve.
3. Stop the motor.
4. Close the inlet valve.
5. If the vehicle is parked for a long time, the liquid in the pump should be drained.
Maintenance of YG vertical pipeline oil pump:
1. Maintenance during operation:
(1) The inlet pipe must be filled with liquid, and the pump is prohibited from running for a long time under cavitation.
(2) Check the motor current value regularly and do not exceed the rated current of the motor.
(3) After long-term operation of the pump, due to mechanical wear, if the noise and vibration of the unit increase, stop the inspection and replace the vulnerable parts and bearings if necessary. The overhaul period of the unit is generally one year.
2, mechanical seal maintenance
(1) Mechanical seal lubrication should be cleaned without solid particles.
(2) Mechanical seals are strictly forbidden to work under dry grinding conditions.
(3) Before starting, the pump (motor) should be driven a few times to avoid damage to the graphite ring caused by sudden start.
(4) The leakage amount of the seal is allowed to be 3 drops/min. Otherwise it should be checked.